Models and dimensions
The robust box (container)
- The basic structure of the containers is a frame construction on the basis of two standard measurements. Because of a multitude of sizes and versions this container type can be used in many different fields.
- Robust walls - strengthened by ribs – give excellent mechanical characteristics to the box for transport and stacking.
- resistant to nearly all acids and oils
- excellent temperature stability (-20° to +80°C)
- manufactured from recyclable material
Standard colour: grey.
Other colours on request
Reinforced base, suitable for the transport of heavy parts.
A small ridge in the reinforced base levels out the unavoidable
deflection of the base in case of high lumped load.
The Newbox containers are equipped with different handle options in order to provide
optimal grip according to
model and type of application.
Hand hole grip
Closed hand hole grip
On request, the containers of
the Newbox series can be
produced to individual
requirements with embossed
logograms or texts.
On request, the Newbox container
series can also be produced
individually by hot